Welcome to MobileMechanicATL.com Your Professional Choice for at Home or Office Care Repair and Service. Before Scheduling your appointment please check the Frequently Asked Questions section. Hope to see you Soon. Beep Beep!!!
- About Us
- Schedule Appointment
- Fatal accident with self-driving car raises novel legal questions March 20, 2018Filed under: Government/Legal,Volvo,Safety,Emerging Technologies,Autonomous The death of a pedestrian hit by a self-driving Uber vehicle in Arizona this week could offer a test of who can be held legally responsible for accidents when a human is no longer at the wheel, legal experts said.Continue reading Fatal accident with self-driving car raises novel legal questions Fatal […]Reuters
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe and Cabriolet revealed ahead of New York March 20, 2018Filed under: New York Auto Show,Mercedes-Benz,Convertible,Coupe,Luxury,Performance After their four-door siblings bowed at the Geneva Motor Show, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe and Cabriolet will send their greetings to the world at the New York Auto Show. Naturally, most of the story here carries over from the sedans.Continue reading 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe and Cabriolet revealed […]Jonathon Ramsey
- Master Lego builder creates a life-size Lego Toyota Camry March 20, 2018Filed under: Videos,Autoblog Minute,Original Video This life-size lego replica of the Toyota Camry took over 500,000 Lego bricks and over 8 weeks to assemble. It was designed by Ryan 'The Brickman' McNaught who is 1 of only 14 Lego certified professionals in the world. The lego replica was made as a fun way to introduce […]Autoblog Staff
- Ford’s new SmartLink plug-in modem brings older models up to snuff March 20, 2018Filed under: Ford,Gadgets,Technology A new device will allow millions of older-model Ford vehicles to be upgraded to include the same connectivity perks found in newer vehicles. The FordPass SmartLink device will enable features like a 4G LTE WiFi hotspot, smartphone integration of key fob features like remote engine start, lock and unlock, vehicle health and […]Sven Gustafson
- Aye Captain! Hennessey's 2018 Lincoln Navigator has 600 HP March 20, 2018Filed under: Aftermarket,Lincoln,SUV,Luxury,Performance Texas tuner John Hennessey wants to steer the 2018 Lincoln Navigator into some serious performance SUV territory, presently dominated by the Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Range Rover SVR. Upping the power of Lincoln's range-topping sport-utility, from 450 horsepower to an even 600 hp, is enough to hustle the Navigator from 0-60 mph in […]Nick Kurczewski